· Head out of Hue and cycle through rural Vietnam
· Shop for trinkets at a local village market
· Learn about Vietnam’s important agricultural industries
· Enjoy fishing life and seafood lunch with local fisherman
8.30AM: We start our cycling tour from your hotel to ride to the Thanh Toan Cover Bridge. On the way we will have chance to go through beautiful peaceful village to see daily live of local, stop in some rice farm, veggie gardens, duck farm and our tour guide will explain to you about live of local in the erea.
Then we will arrive to a small villages of Thuy Thanh, that is home to a legendary market.
Climb off your bike to explore the local market stalls, we then pay a visit to the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum to discover more about the role of agriculture in local society, and spend your time to enjoy the beautiful Thanh Toan Covered Bridge.
We then cycle to go to lagoon named DAM CHUON ( local name), on the way we will stop to visit local family to have tea and interaction with them before we get to take the boat and enjoy fishing live with local man such as: catching fish by fishing net and fishing trap, before our seafood lunch served on the hut in the middle of water.
2.00PM: We cycle for 30 minutes along the village and lagoon to go back to your hotel.
2.30PM: Our tour finish.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Mountain bike
- Local seafood lunch
- Boat and fishing equipments ( net & trap)
- 1 Bottle of Water.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Tip for tour guide and machenic.
- This tour include 21km cycling in beautiful flat roads.
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
Visit us at www.adventurediscoverytours.com for more details.